Did you get my title? 7Eleven, like the gas station? It was a stretch, I know. Regardless, let me cut to the chase. We're outta here in 11 days. Reasons why I'm impatient:

1) My niece. She's walking and pointing (apparently, that takes priority over learning to talk for her), and I'm missing it. For 11 more days.

2) History exam. I've had about enough of the impacts of the Quiet Revolution or the reasons why Diefenbaker was unfit to run a country, let alone a 1960s style washing machine. It's a wonder why I find the time to blog amidst studying those two rather important moments in history. A side of procrastination, anyone?

3) Research Paper. Not just any research paper, of course, but a research paper about the influence of collaborative learning in a post-secondary composition class on student motivation and the building of classroom community. Wow, I may have just found my thesis.

4) Packing. I hate it. I kind of just want to throw/give everything away and watch as all those wedding gift cards appear before my eyes again so that we can just re-buy everything when we get home.

5) Rain. Blech. Give me a foot and a half of snow any day. I swear my toes have started webbing together.

6) Neighbours. Upstairs. Downstairs. Upstairs we have 'the movers': one large dose of floor sander sprinkled with a bit of marital UNbliss. Downstairs we have 'one small UNhappy family': one large dose of lack of communication sprinkled with a little less holiday cheer than the rest of us.

7) I cannot stress this more. My NIECE. See 1. She counts for 2 reasons.