Hey guys. My bad on the whole non-blogging month of February. Busy and in no mood to write. Sucky. However, my mood has drastically changed as of a whole five minutes ago. I met my writing inspiration: Karen Kingsbury... in STARBUCKS. It's like 2 dreams in one.
Mom and I just landed in Miami 2 hours ago, and tomorrow we will set sail for the tropics. KK is hosting a group on the cruise, and we just happened to 'run into each other' (Side note: How many people can say that? 'Ya, so today I was just, you know, grabbin' a Tall Non-Fat Decaf Latte at the Buck and along walks in one of the women who inspired me to start writing in the first place. Like, obviously, a daily, casual occurrence that's no big deal. NOT. [the other woman shall remain nameless at this time]').

Most of you know me as the type who tends to speak her mind. Not today. Completely starstruck. I shyly approach her entourage, and quietly asked for picture. Boy, I'm sure glad I did because now I have solid proof of this encounter. This is not my imagination. I repeat, this is not my imagination. See:








Also, because I promised, here's a pic of the house. But this really doesn't matter to me at all right now. It's completely out of obligation.