Hello, fellow whos!! I just wanted to inform you that I purchased all of my Christmas decorations yesterday...You should see what's left at Canadian Tire... not even a crumb too small for a mouse! Just kidding! However, I did buy Pop guns! And bicycles! Roller skates! Drums!Checkerboards! Tricycles! Popcorn! And plums!

Ha! Again, kidding, although I could use a plum...not implying anything for those of you willing to take that comment too far. Since our budget is about the same size as above said crumb, that is not the case. I did, however, purchase all my tree trimmings, along with matching wrapping paper, ribbon, lights, stockings, tea towels, and of course, Mrs. Clause's apron. Obviously, with all that Christmas baking I plan on doing, I can't do it in any ordinary apron (beside the 'Mrs' one I got from Katie :D ). Plus, I did all this shopping for under $20! Thank you, wedding gift cards!

Ryan is still trying to make me wait until December 1st before anything goes up, but I think that is absolutely unfair, seeing that we will be traveling to Florida, then returning to FSJ for the latter part of December and beginning third of January. I would only be able to marvel in my Christmas splendor for two weeks! Did you hear me, people! TWO WEEKS. Excluding sleep time, shower time, cooking time, peeing time, and homework, that's like 30 seconds. With an extra two weeks under my belt, I can chalk that up to an entire minute. Need I say more?