I know I just blogged less than 24 hours ago, but something came up. I had to share this with you. As you know our last Young Marriage Episode (if you missed Episode 1, I DARE you to click on the link) was...well...dramatic in a rather nonchalant way. Today's episode is much more relaxing.

I'll try this through dialogue:

Scene: Ryan and Whitney sitting on the couch watching the Ellen show. Yes, the Ellen show.

Ryan: Whitney...I forgot our sixth month anniversary.

Whitney: ...You did? When was it? (*Notice: I didn't even remember)

Ryan: Four days ago. I thought you would be mad at me. I was going to buy you flowers. (Don't I have an awesome husband!?... Be jealous, ladies)

Whitney: Awww... too bad we missed it.

Ryan: Should I still buy you flowers?

Whitney: Nah.

Ryan: Do you want a plant? (Now, this is a crucial line. It's important to know that I'm one of these people who, for the life of them, CANNOT keep a plant alive)

Whitney: (Eyes widen in delight) YES.

So everyone, meet Drake.